Monday, July 15, 2024

Alpine Adventure

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We're in Colorado now and since I don't have any Colorado scrapbook pages (YET), I thought I'd share some different mountain pics!  The last set of layouts I did in Texas before we packed out was our 2021 trip to the Austrian and German Alps, so here's the first layout:


We started out in Werfen, which is just across the border in Austria and not terribly far away from Salzburg.  The first thing we did was check out the Sound of Music trail, which seems like a misnomer because we didn't see a trail, but it DOES have the meadow where Maria teaches the Von Trapp children how to sing Do Re Me in the movie.  I absolutely LOVE being in the mountains!  I don't necessarily want to climb any ; ) but I just love looking at them, and the Alps are particularly spectacular.


Today's color palette:  Gray Granite for the mountain peaks, Primrose Petals for my capri pants, Granny Apple Green for the meadow, Night of Navy to frame the photos, and Whisper White for title and journaling.  This is the first layout out of...nine, I think?  And I used the same alphabet stamp set for all my pages so they look more like a set.  Actually I worked on all nine layouts concurrently too, which kind of bit me a little bit on some of them but it turned out fine.

That's it for me today, peeps.  I'm gonna go look at the mountains some more : )  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Alphabest, Lighting the Way
Ink:  Gray Granite, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
Paper:  Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Thick Basic White, Afternoon Daydream DSP, Friendly Hello DSP
Accessories:  Lighting the Way dies

No comments: