Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Pressed Petals

Happy Wednesday, y'all!  Today's card is one I made right before we moved out of Germany in 2023 and somehow never got around to posting while the stamps and paper were current, but here it is now:


I really like the Inked & Tiled stamp set, it reminds me of several much older floral stamp sets in the same style and I had fun playing with it.  I was also working on ways to use those Nested Essentials dies.

Cheers, y'all!  Have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Inked & Tiled
Ink:  VersaMark, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Sweet Sorbet (came out looking like Calypso Coral)
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Thick Basic White, Inked Botanicals DSP Stack
Accessories:  Nested Essentials dies, white EP, Polished Dots, retired Garden Green ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: