Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Perfect Pear

So I've been a baking fiend this week...I'm working on four huge care packages, and so far I've made 500 cookies since Monday.  You read that right, five HUNDRED.  The good thing is I've found some new cookie recipes that I really like.  The bad thing is that I've found yet more cookie recipes that I really like.

Then I took a baking break and made a card.


I wonder if there are any recipes for pear cookies?  I found several apple cookie recipes (and tried a couple of them out earlier this week), so I'm betting the answer is yes.  But I'm not going to look right now because I already have my next six recipes picked out...if you're wondering, I have so far made eleven different types of cookies.  Feel free to question my sanity; my husband does that daily :)

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved, A Word For You
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz (uh yeah, they're pears!), Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Paper:  Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, In Color & Brights DSP Stacks
Accessories:  Cannery Framelits

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

Super pretty! Haven't yet used these stamps and punches, but I will. :)

Ok, do tell about your 17 cookie recipes! THis cookie lover NEEDS to know!