Monday, November 12, 2012

Peacock in the Sunshine

Thought we'd take a little break on fall cards.  I meant to make a brand-new card today but I just started Cookie-Palooza (making up gajillions of cookies for four care packages) so time got away from me today.  I made this one for a swap a while ago.


Yep, I'm crazy enough to cut out that peacock over a dozen times *and* I put nine rhinestones on every one.  Last year I overestimated how many rhinestones I'd need for Christmas cards (honestly, I overestimate a lot...) and I had a ton left over, so I didn't mind using up so many for this swap.  And hey, now that peacock stamp is available all by its onesies if that's the only stamp from World Treasures that you like!

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  World Treasures, Pursuit of Happiness
Ink:  Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, International Bazaar DSP, Brights DSP Stack
Accessories:  Labels Framelits, rhinestones, Dimensionals



1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yep, you are crazy! But it is a fun and pretty card! :)