Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Candy Cane Christmas

Hey look, two Scentsational Seasons cards in a row :)  This is for today's color challenge on Splitcoast, which is to use Real Red, Gumball Green, and Basic Gray.


The only gray is the sentiment; the DSP actually has Cherry Cobbler in it but I thought I could get away with it since there's lighter and darker reds on it.  I could NOT get a decent picture of this card though, it's been rainy and dreary all day--in other words, England!  We do have lots of very pretty days, but today was not one of them.  ETA:  ok, I put in a slightly better picture...at first I thought maybe the brand-new lightbulb was infringing upon my card-picture-taking ability, and then I realized Lee had changed the settings on the camera when we were in Salzburg.  Not sure I've got it back exactly where I want it, but it's closer!

Apparently I didn't veg out enough yesterday since I've had a headache most of the day, so I'm off to veg some more.  I have lots of things that I want and/or need to do, but they'll still be there tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer & Neutrals Stack DSPs
Accessories:  Brights brads, Holiday Collection Framelits

No comments: