Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baja Breeze Poinsettias?

Sure, why not!  Made this one for last week's SCS color and sketch challenges:


I realize there are other stamps in this set than the poinsettias, but I'm still having fun with the flowers :)  I didn't put a sentiment on the front due to the textured layer, and I ended up using it as a birthday card for a friend of mine (yes, it's already been mailed, woohoo!).  I kind of wish I'd stamped off the poinsettias on the square layer so the fussy-cut one would stand out more, but I'm not of a mind to redo it :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Watercolor Winter, En Francais
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, So Saffron
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Square Lattice EF, Dazzling Details

No comments: