Thursday, December 6, 2012

O Christmas Tree

I feel like I've been going at warp 9 all day, wrapping presents, getting packages ready to mail, updating my address book...which seriously, I don't think I'd done that since I got married 9 years ago, so it was way past due.  I have to get back in my stamp room tomorrow to make some new cards for the Friday Flashback, but today's is another one I made a little while back.


I think I'm addicted to that little Happy Christmas stamp.  And possibly all of Scentsational Season.  Hey, at least I'm using all these stamps I keep spending all my money on, right?

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great evening!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, More Merry Messages
Ink:  More Mustard, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  More Mustard, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

No comments: