Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Framlingham

Today I've got more scrapbook pages to share!


The photos are from our trip to see Framlingham Castle, which is a bit of a misnomer since the castle keep is long since gone and the curtain wall is all that remains of the original structure (there's a manor house inside the walls, and a private residence).  You can see the photos in my original Snapdragon blog posts here and here

This layout was a little bit slow to work on; I printed off so many pictures I was having trouble deciding which ones to use and I just couldn't squeeze 'em all in.  I'm so far behind with scrapping I don't want to do extra layouts for every single castle we've visited ;)  Usually I try two or three arrangements of photos before I find the sketch I want to work with; this time it was more like six or eight.  But it must have worked, 'cause hubs really liked the end product--he especially liked the colors.  As much as I love purple, I think this is the first time EVER that I've used Elegant Eggplant for a page base.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet (yep, the little embellishment stamp is from the same stamp set)
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  1" square & postage stamp punches

1 comment:

Tanya said...

The red and purple are great together, and work well with a castle! :)