Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Flashback: Baby Bundle

Welcome to another Friday Flashback!  This week's featured retired stamp set is Baby Bundle, so of course today's Flashback will be heavy on the baby projects :)  Ready, set, Flashback!


Another layout from baby books gone by, this one for my friend Sarah whose daughter was born on Halloween, hence the pumpkins in the upper right (which is from the set Give Thanks).


Sometimes I get asked to make a keepsake baby shower invitation for a mommy-to-be since people nowadays seem to do online invites instead.  The sentiment is from Warm Words.


This gonzo sketch was most definitely not my idea, it was for a Dare to Get Dirty challenge a couple years ago.  I think the pink and orange looked better IRL...the words are from Nursery Necessities.


Another keepsake baby shower invite, also using Paisley for the background.

Well, that Flashback was really, really pink.  So here's a change of pace!


This card was in the mail and on its way to its destination about two hours after I made it, which is probably a record for me.  I thought Tempting Turquoise might be gender-neutral, though maybe it could be construed as "boy"...these parents don't know the baby's sex yet but I can't seem to do gender-neutral baby cards.  Partially because I was using another old SCS color challenge.

So there you have it, thanks for joining me on today's Friday Flashback.  Have a great weekend!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Baby Bundle, Confetti
Ink:  Going Gray, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, retired Tempting Turquoise DSP

No comments: