Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Flashback: Baby Talk

Welcome to this week's Friday Flashback!  I tell ya, if there's one thing I need a lot of lately it's baby cards.  Lucky for me, today's featured stamp set is the baby-licious Baby Talk.  Let's flash back!

Also features Linen and Petite Patterns
I still miss Gable Green and Green Galore, they were great limey greens.  Fun for little boy cards :)

Also features Wild Hearts and Print Pattern
And here's a baby girl card.  You untie the ribbon at the top and use it to pull out the insert from inside the sleeve:


I also miss Orchid Opulence and Cool Caribbean, though Coastal Cabana is totally wonderful :)  What can I say, I just love colors.

Also features Bundle of Joy
You know that the baby books would make an appearance!  That's it for the Flashback, here's today's brand-new card:


I raided my scrap box for a couple of complementary patterns and I love these colors together:  Lavender Lace (retired), Regal Rose (retired), and Pumpkin Pie (not retired).  Just for funsies, I dusted off my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and went to town on that stamped image.  I have a friend who just found out she's having a girl (she has a 2-year-old boy and was hoping for a girl this time) so she'll be getting this card and a pair of baby booties before we move, which is fast approaching.

Thanks for joining me for this week's Friday Flashback, cheers peeps!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Baby Talk
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Lavender Lace, Whisper White, DSP scraps from Flowers for You, Love Sparkles SSK, and Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories:  Black EP, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Labels Collection & Banner Framelits, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Great cards. That is so funny with the telephone.

Yep, not much longer, for sure. I had a little talk with your boy dog . . . I was instructing him to get out of the kitchen and HE TALKED BACK TO ME!!! I scolded him. I think his grandmother has been spoiling him too much and he's starting to take that for granted. He was mad at me because I was making him follow the rules BEFORE I would give him a Milk Bone snack. Yeah, I give them snacks often, so he's come to expect it. Funny dog. I'm sure he misses you, though.

Tanya said...

aw, very sweet! That was a cute set! And I agree with the old colors! :)