Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Nachos: Sunshine & Butterflies

Hellooooo Nacho fans!  Are ya ready for a brand-new Nacho Average Color Challenge?  Because here it is!


Three Regals colors, love it!  Have I ever mentioned how happy I am that Crushed Curry came back to the regular SU! color lineup?  Mah favorite yaller ever.  (You're supposed to read that with a fake cowboy accent.)

Anywha!  Here's my creation:


I used my paper piercing tool and a couple of piercing templates to do the butterfly toots.  I mean, why do we always draw flight paths behind butterflies and airplanes?  For the airplanes, it's exhaust or condensation, right?  So this must be butterfly toots.

I think I've already spent too much time thinking about this.

Go see what the other Nachos have made and then give it a whirl yourself!  Link up on the Nacho Average Challenges blog so we can ooh and ahh over your creation :)

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Feel Goods, Mixed Bunch, Papillon Potpourri
Ink:  Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Accessories:  Essentials & Occasions Paper Piercing Packs, Scallop Edge, Blossom & Elegant Butterfly punches, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I LOVE that. The colors and everything -- AND the butterfly. Makes me happy. I did a layout in Mimi's book of your wedding -- it had ladybugs and I did dashes for their paths. I like the paper piercing thing better. When you get here, I'm going to have to ask you all about that technique. I looked for a tool, but so far haven't wandered onto one. Love you! Hope you are having a great time.