Monday, June 2, 2014

Seize the Cake

Happy new catalog day!  Ready to see some new goodies?


That is a greeting I can get behind 100%.  ("Seize the chocolate" would work too.)  I made this for a new catty swap and used the new sentiment stamp set Something to Say and the new Moonlight DSP stack, featuring new In Colors Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon (those two are tied for my favorite) and Hello Honey (which is also nice).  The swaps were card fronts but I did make one full card and decorated the inside:


Yep, I think I'll have some fun with these new colors and new stamps and new papers :D  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Something to Say
Ink:  Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories:  Banner & Label Framelits, Cupcake punch, Lost Lagoon ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Wow, really cool colors!!! I love the purple and the blue -- and they look great together, too!