Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Nachos: Many Thanks

Morning, Nacho fans!  It is time once again for another fabulous Nacho Average Color Challenge.  So without further ado, here it is:


I haven't used Hello Honey very often, unless it's in combination with Blackberry Bliss, because I love that combination :)  I was in the mood to do some watercoloring, so here's my card:


The matryoshka dolls are from the set Today & Everyday, which has three images in it that are just prime for watercoloring.  Or Blendabilities, but I don't have any of those...YET.

So, now it's your turn!  Take a look at the Nacho blog and post your own Nacho-riffic creation for us to ooh and ahh over :)

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Today & Everyday
Ink:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Accessories:  Delicate Dots EF, corner rounder punch, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I like those colors, too!!! Very nice.