Thursday, April 9, 2015

Happy Heart Day

Howdy, folks!  Have I got a quick and simple card for you today.


Sometimes you need a card that goes together in just a couple minutes.  This one was also great for using up scraps of patterned paper.  I started with the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


And this inspiration picture from Just Add Ink:


The pattern on the straws in the lower right corner made me think of chevrons, so I went with that.  The colors in the inspiration pic also dovetailed nicely with the color challenge from Pals Paper Arts:


I already missed the deadline to enter the challenge over there, though.  Oh well, it happens.  That's it for me today, I'll see you tomorrow with the Friday Flashback.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Yippee-Skippee!
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP, Pistachio Pudding DSP
Accessories:  Sweetheart punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Yay, it's Thursday!!!

Very nice card. I have ALWAYS loved hearts. They are sweet.

Have a happy Thursday! Love you!