Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kind Peacock

Salutations and greetings, friends!  How's your day going so far?  It's a lovely day where I am and I've finished my run for today so it can only get better from here ;)  I don't think running will ever be fun.


When I was a kid, we'd visit my great-grandmother and she'd take us out to a park and my brother and I would chase peacocks, that was fun :)  Perfect Peacock is not retiring, but Too Kind (sentiment) and Mosaic Madness (the design across the bottom) both are.

I made my avian creation with some help from Colour Me...!


I added just a smidgen of Mossy Meadow for the leaves, but other than that I stuck with the challenge colors.  I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


Slightly modified to make the two strips on the sketch stamped elements instead.  And that is all for me today, have a wonderful Thursday :)  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfect Peacock, Too Kind, Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories:  None

7 comments:

CCsMom said...

Yes, the colors are great. LOVE the peacock, too. Very nice card.

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty peacock! Nice coloring of that detailed image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Striking! Love that peacock! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Tanja said...

such a beautiful peacock - thanks for joining us at Coloour me...! this week

Narelle Farrugia said...

You have used these challenge colours to perfectly Christy - this peacock was the perfect choice! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Absolutely beautiful! I adore this peacock, and you've coloured it beautifully! Wonderful use of the challenge colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! That peacock is outstanding!