Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happy Nacho Day!

You know what day it is.  Nacho Average Challenges Day!  And this week we've got a great sketch for you:


Yep, fun.  I got out one of my soon-to-be retiring favorite stamps and made this:


Tempting Turquoise is officially the last of my new ink pads to get out of the wrapper.  And for some reason it doesn't seem to photograph really well; I had problems with Bermuda Bay looking really dull too, but IRL this card is bright and cheery and fun.  I've got a friend who just got engaged, and another one who just told me she's having twins, so I need to make another one of these so I can send one to both ladies :)  Multi-purpose congratulations card.

Check out the Nacho blog and you'll see one of my design teammates had the same idea I did...she even used the same pack of patterned paper and Tempting Turquoise for her main stamp.  But our cards still look different :)  Your turn next!  You don't have to use Starburst Sayings, though.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings, Something to Say
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  Starburst Framelits, hexagon punch, Chevron EF, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I REALLY like this card. LOVE the background paper and the colors are fab. It is a bright, cheery card. LOVE IT!!!

No, I don't need another hobby to make my own cards. I HAVE TOO MANY HOBBIES as it is, but you sure do make it look tempting. LOVE your cards.

CCsMom said...

Oh, and you know how I told you I'd bought one of those punches in that six-sided shape? This gives me ideas for use around my scrapbook titles. I LOVE IT!!!