Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Nachos: Go For Gold

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  Oy.  I did a kickboxing workout yesterday for the first time in a long time and today I can't hardly move.  Luckily I can still type to tell you about our latest Nacho sketch!


And here's my card:


It was really hard to get a good picture of this card; either the flower or the sentiment would reflect the flash and not look right.


But yup, there it is.  I love that "do more of what makes you happy" stamp.

So now it's your turn to do more of what makes you happy, and stamp something pretty for us.  Share your creation on the Nacho blog and then we'll all be happy :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Life, Flower Patch
Ink:  Versamark, Watermelon Wonder
Paper:  Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories:  Gold EP, Flower Fair Framelits, Brights Candy Dots, gold baker's twine, Dimensionals

No comments: