Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dem Bones (Again)

Ok, so far this week I'm still doing pretty terrible about getting in my craft room as my cross stitch obsession continues to rule my waking hours.  But I did manage to tear myself away from stitching long enough to make a card today!


Yep, loving the dinosaurs in No Bones About It.  Every single stamp I used on here is from that set.  And do you see?  I finally got some current DSP other than Cherry on Top!  I got the DSP stacks in the latest In Colors and also the Brights.  Love these new patterns.

My colors are from this week's Colour Me...! challenge:


Orange and green were my parents' high school colors, I like the bright and fun color combination.  Let's be honest though, I love Cucumber Crush pretty much all the time.  Real life cucumbers, not so much.

I also gave the latest Fab Friday sketch a twirl:


And that's all she wrote today.  I have to actually get some non-stitching things done and it would be good if I could make more progress on the baby books, so wish me luck!

P.S. Ma, I'll send you this card so you can mail it to your lil penpal.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  No Bones About It
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cucumber Crush, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Early Espresso, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Accessories:  1 1/8" circle punch

8 comments:

CCsMom said...

LOVE it!!! And I know my penpal will, too! Love the colors and that background paper is gorgeous! Thanks so much!

Heather said...

Oh goodness, starting to feel the siren call of the dinosaur here, lol. SUCH a cute card, and lovely colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...just love your sweet dino! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Antonia said...

Hi Cristy,
I'm so happy that you could tear yourself away from stitching, because your card turned out so well! I love the dinosaur and the way you incorporate the colours of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me...!
Hugs, Antonia

Bhavana said...

Fabulous card. The dino is sweet. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Ceal said...

GMTA, I used that same set. thanks for joining CMCC

Brenda Myers said...

Very cool card!! I love the dinosaurs!! So cute for boy cards!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Cute, cute, cute. That's really all there is to say about this. So adorable! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!