Monday, August 17, 2015

Friday Night Live

Well, it's scrappy Monday time again!  I really need to get on the ball making some new scrapbook pages; I'm running through all the ones I made before we left Alabama.  Well, I still have lots of baby book pages I haven't shared, but I like to share actual personal scrapbook pages (with pictures) on Mondays.  So anyway, here's what we have today....


These pics are from when we lived in Japan.  When my boss left for a new job, we had a really big hoopydoo party that was Saturday Night Live themed, so that's what these pictures are from.


I seriously love that patterned paper with the multicolored squares and I think this is the first time I've used it because I'm hoarding it.  Anyway, I embossed the accents with white EP because my Whisper White ink just wasn't showing up well enough on its own (you can see the polka dots on the Old Olive layer that are just the ink).


And there's my color palette:  Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Basic Black, Regal Rose, and Pretty in Pink.  I like it :)

Hope you have a great day, peeps.  I'm off to make a to-do list so I can formulate a plan of attack!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Circle Circus
Ink:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Cool Caribbean, Georgia Peach DSP
Accessories:  1 3/8" circle punch, white EP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How'd I miss another Bear in Okinawa? ARG! :-)

CCsMom said...

LOVE the background "tiles". Reminds me of what I saw in Lowe's this weekend. I was looking at tile to use as a backsplash in the kitchen. I found some I REALLY like that is different sizes and shapes (square and rectangle) of green tiles -- some were smooth, some were textured, some glass, some were shiny. It was really pretty. Dad wanted something more neutral, but if your counters are neutral and the cabinets are wood colored, you need some color, don't you think? We did see one that was interesting in a beige -- it looked like braids and it was textured. It was just cool. But I like that. I just bought a few sheets of paper with different colors of "tiles". Remember I used it in one of the small picture albums I did for your wedding.

Great job.