Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Nachos: Summer Hello

Hey hey hey Nacho fans!  Are you ready for another Nacho Average Color Challenge?  Because it has arrived!


I had to put on my thinking cap for this one, because although Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron are natural together, I never ever ever in a zillion years would have put Melon Mambo with either of those colors.  Which is why it's fun to try challenges that other people come up with, and I was okay with what I made in the end.


Whenever a new catalog comes out, it's easy to forget about my older stamps so I thought I'd dust off Summer Silhouettes for today.  Also, I usually don't pair my Nacho cards with other challenges, but I just had to play along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch:


So now it's your turn!  Give the Nacho color combo a try and link it up on the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories:  Circles Framelits

2 comments:

Tanya said...

and this is REALLY pretty! I love this set. I think I over-use it... :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!