Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Nachos: Holiday Fun!

Are you ready for the last Nacho challenge of the year?  It's a theme...


As it turns out I needed just one more Christmas card to mail out, so this worked out great for me :)  And here's what I made:


These stamps are from the same stamp set as the beautiful Christmas train I used last week, and I put a sentiment from the set on the inside of the card as well.  Of course the metallic enamel shapes didn't photograph well but they look good IRL!  Oh, the sign and the snowman are two separate stamps; I just used a marker to draw in a wee bit of snow between them.  And you can't tell at all from the picture but I used clear Wink of Stella on the snow to give it a bit of shimmer.

Upload your creation at the Nacho blog and have a wonderful holiday season!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Christmas Magic
Ink:  Basic Black, Soft Sky, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Soft Sky, Thick Whisper White, DSP in Real Red & Emerald Envy
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals, clear Wink of Stella pen

No comments: