Saturday, December 31, 2016

Scrappy Showcase, Part 1

ETA:  this was supposed to show up on Saturday morning but it looks like it's already published.  So happy early new year?

Last day of the year, y'all!  And thus begins my 2016 scrappy showcase.  Since I usually only post one scrapbook layout per week, sometimes it takes quite a while between when I make one and when I post it so I didn't necessarily make all of these this year.  BUT I did complete 142 pages, so hooray for me!  My goal was 100, so I passed it by a bit :)  Anyway, let's get going!


First up is this layout from the last castle we visited in Wales; I love the dark orange colors contrasted with the green and blues.


Next is my scrappy ode to Disney's greatest villain, all pics taken at Disneyland Paris.  Again I love the colors with the photos plus it's Maleficent, can't go wrong there.


Next up is this snowy layout from England; I got the color combination of Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, and Rich Razzleberry from the old Color Coach.  I never would have put those three colors together on my own but I love the combination so much that I've used it several times on baby books too.


And the final layout for today is this New Years layout, appropriate no?  No Rock Band parties for us this year though, we'll be staying in tonight.

More scrappy goodness coming up in the next few days.  Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve and stay safe, y'all!

No comments: