Monday, November 9, 2020

Leaf Walk, Part 2

Mornin' y'all, and happy birthday to my brother Adam, who doesn't read this blog but I'm saying it anyway :)  I did get a little bit of time in my craft room over the weekend, but I have yet to make a single card since we moved here--I'm focusing on scrapbook pages.  I'm about six or eight layouts away from my goal for the year, and since my crafting time has been limited that's what I'm aiming for.

So for today I have the second layout from my fall in Virginia photos.


I kept the Early Espresso page base and the chevron patterned paper, but I changed up most of the other colors:  Lovely Lipstick, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry instead of Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, and Soft Suede (I did use Granny Apple Green and Very Vanilla on both).  And this time I made the mats all the same color, but the leaf accents are multicolored, which is the opposite of what I did on the first layout.  They look like they go together without being exactly the same.


As I mentioned, here's today's palette:  Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and Very Vanilla.  Lovely Lipstick is such a bold color that I'm always surprised when I use it on scrapbook pages, it really does play nicely with other colors.  I've been using a lot of bold, bright colors on the pages I've worked on lately too.  It makes me happy.

Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lighthearted Leaves, Touch of Nature
Ink:  Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Versamark
Paper:  Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Leaflets dies, clear EP

No comments: