Tuesday, November 10, 2020

SUO Challenges: Thanksgiving

Hey y'all!  It's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This time we're doing a theme:  Thanksgiving!  You know how much I love making cards in fall colors, and honestly Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday (even over Christmas).  I think it's all the pumpkin baked goods ;). Here's what I made:


The Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP is gorgeous and features both gold and copper foil.  I chose a pattern with gold on it and paired it with some gold foil paper and a gold embossed sentiment.  I'm glad that Gather Together came back for another fall season, I love this stamp set.

Upload your Thanksgiving project at the SUO Challenges blog and we'll save you a piece of pumpkin pie.  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Gather Together
Ink:  Versamark, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Mango Melody
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, Gold foil
Accessories:  Clear EP, Gold EP, Gathered Leaves dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love your card Christy, love all the colours within it really pretty card x Natalie