Tuesday, November 24, 2020

SUO Challenges: Christmas Coo

Hey hey stampy friends!  It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


I know Thanksgiving is this week (if you're American), but we're looking forward to Christmas!  Show us your Christmas cards :D

Since I have, unfortunately, not had much time in my craft room of late, I have lots of Christmas stamps that haven't seen ink and lots of gorgeous patterned papers that I haven't used on anything yet.  I used this opportunity to ink up Yuletide Pasture for its maiden voyage:


Aaaaahhhhh it's a Highland Coo!  It is 100% Helen Read's fault that I bought this stamp set; awhile back she shared several cards she had made with Yuletide Pasture and wouldn't you know, it just sneaked on my next stamping order after I saw what she made.  Oops.  But this Highland Coo and his friends the cat and the sheep are super cute so I'm glad they're in my stash.  Now I just need time to actually USE all the stuff I have...

So now it's your turn.  I hope you'll use this challenge as a reason to ink up some of your holiday stamps too!  Don't forget to share on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Yuletide Pasture
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Thick Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories:  In Color Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Nature's Thoughts Dies


2 comments:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Love the colours you've used on your card Christy they look so pleasing together. Great card thanks for sharing it x Natalie

Tanya said...

This is so great! I don't even like this set, haha! The colors look fantastic together and I love how it's simple but SO cute!