Monday, November 30, 2020

Friends & Family

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  We still have tons of food :) and somehow I managed to have everything ready right on time!  Prepping the pies and casseroles a day or two early definitely helped me not feel stressed on Thanksgiving Day.  Our neighbors came over to eat with us and we had a good time.

So, now for today's scrapbook layout!


The pictures span fall 2010 right on up to Christmas, but I used fall colors because I loves them.  I adore the Into the Woods DSP and somehow I did *not* use the coordinating Thankful Forest Friends stamp set on this layout, which is a surprise since I dearly love it ;)  I did have it out on my table but I decided that it would be too much to add anything else considering I have three different patterned papers going on here already.


Today's color palette:  Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, and Whisper White.  The page base (Concord Crush) is a super deep dark PURPLE, not black; it's not in the patterned papers but I thought it played well with all the other colors.

December starts tomorrow (WHAT) and I have quite a few Christmas layouts ready to share.  See you soon, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Larger Than Life Alphabet
Ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush marker
Paper:  Concord Crush, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Tangelo Twist DSP, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: