Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A CASE of Blueberries for SUO Challenges

Mornin' y'all and guess what?  It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


And this time, we're on the case...CASEing the catalog, that is!


We're CASEing page 29 out of the Occasions catalog, here's a closer look:


I liked that there are three levels of craftiness on display as well as the variety of coloring methods.  You don't have to use Blueberry Bunches for your card, but I have it so I wanted to : )  Here's what I did:


I used the card on the bottom left as the jumping-off point, and instead of coloring the blueberries, I embossed them on Blueberry Bushel cardstock with white EP for a different look.  I mixed patterns from the Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack and the Stargazing DSP...have you seen the retiring lists?  The cool astronaut stamp set is on the retiring list and I've been eyeing it all year so I think I may have to get it.  Blueberry Bunches will be moving over to the online exclusives, and the Tinsel Gems are carrying over which is great because I love them.  I think the Bright & Beautiful DSP is carrying over too and I already have an extra pack of that because it's been a favorite this year.

Anyway, it's your turn to make your CASE.  Don't forget to share at the SUO Challenges blog and have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blueberry Bunches
Ink:  Versamark, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack, Stargazing DSP
Accessories:  Everyday Details dies, White EP, Tinsel Gems, Dimensionals

No comments: