Friday, October 9, 2026

Perfect Day

Mornin' y'all!  Ryan is off school today (because two weeks for fall break isn't enough?!) but we have a parent-teacher conference this morning and then we're going to shop for his Halloween costume.  I think he's going to do something other than superheroes this year, we'll see.

Anyway, here's my card for today:


I had to pull out my favorite Orchard Harvest DSP and the lovely Warms My Heart stamp set for the Time Out Challenge:


I have gingham, a circle, a basket, and lots of apples.  I think I break out Orchard Harvest at least once every fall, I love it.

Anyway, I need to get Ryan ready to go.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Warms My Heart, Suite Sentiments
Ink:  Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends in Old Olive, Azure Afternoon, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Pecan Pie, Gray Granite, Lovely Lipstick, neutrals
Paper:  Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Watercolor Wonder Crayon (More Mustard, for her hat), Spotlight on Nature & Tile Garden dies, Dimensionals, Radiant Gems

No comments: