Midnight greetings, ghoul friends! I have a lineup of spooky feminine icons for you tonight:
These stamps are part of an Ink Road set called The Real Housewives of Salem and I'm so happy I finally got it inked up. CAS on Friday wants to see shades of gray and that seemed perfect for these ladies! And now I really need to start watching the Addams Family TV show, I bought it digitally a while back but I have been watching other things. I also have Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie for some nostalgic Nick at Nite-style TV fun. Anyway, there is a variety of greetings in this stamp set and I went with Resting Witch Face because I do, in fact, have that. Even after nearly 23 years of marriage, my hubs frequently asks if I'm okay and my response is always "This is just ma face!"
Stay spooky, friends!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Real Housewives of Salem by The Ink Road
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Accessories: none
1 comment:
Teehee...resting witch face...too funny!! Perfectly CAS and showcases our SHADES OF GRAY challenge with perfection!! Thanks for playing along with our clean and simple challenge over at CAS on Friday!!
Deb Horst, DT #344
Post a Comment