Monday, January 28, 2013

Rain or Shine

Happy Monday, everyone!  I've got another swap card to share today:


Oh, how I love those cute little umbrellas, and that DSP.  That DSP is why I am almost completely out of Melon Mambo cardstock...can't have that with Valentine's Day on the horizon!  The row of flagged DSP strips was inspired by this card on SCS that used the More Amore DSP and Hearts a Flutter stamps; I wanted to do that to show off a lot of the scrumptious Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP without using a lot of each sheet.  The umbrella tops are popped up on Dimensionals and I think I might have liked a more opaque ribbon on there, but that was the only Daffodil Delight ribbon I had on hand and it works.

I said this one day last week and I liked it, so go forth and stamp happy!  :)

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Rain or Shine, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight seam binding, Dimensionals

No comments: