Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Scentsational Cocoa

Alas, today is the last day for the holiday catalog and thus we must bid adieu to Scentsational Season.  So I had to get one last card in with it :)


For this one, I went to a brand spankin' new challenge blog, Still Addinktive.  Love these colors together!  I need more purple in my life.
As you can see, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees.  I wondered if I'd be able to find a sentiment to fit in between the cocoa mugs but then I ran across that Smile sentiment from Fabulous Phrases and thought hey, that'll work!

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories:  Holiday Collection Framelits, Square Lattice EF

7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is a very cute idea to use the little mug stamp on a card to finish off the holiday season. I love the texture of the embossed background. Thanks so much for joining in with our very first challenge at Still addINKtive. PS: Love your profile photo!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

So bummed that this stamp set is not carrying over. I like how you used the colors and created a trio of cups! So glad you joined us for our first challenge at stilladdINKtive!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Christy, this card indeed made me smile! I love how you used the sketch and colors - it worked beautifully. Thanks for participating in the still addINKtive challenge!

Julie said...

Great take on the challenge Christy. There is a challenge at present at http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com.au/ where drinks are the theme.
You may like to share your card there as well.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Your mugs are so cute Christy. I love the way you've used both the colours and sketch.
Oh and I think everyone needs more purple in their lives :)
Thanks so much for joining us at stilladdINKtive.

Vicki Burns said...

Totally love this one, Miss C! So if you happen to get a thank you card from me that looks exactly like this, please pretend not to notice, ok?

H2 :) said...

Sweet card, Christy! Love that you rotated the sketch to suit your cute trio of steaming cocoa cups. Thank you for joining our very first challenge at still addINKtive! :)