Thursday, January 17, 2013

Shop On!

Today, I am on my way to the airport to fly home to Texas for two weeks for my birthday (my hubs has to go on a business trip the day before my birthday, so that's why I'm going home to my parental units).  Since I haven't been anywhere in the States in over two years, I'm totally stoked, and of course...


Mom and I are going SHOPPING!  Circling some counters, as her grandmother would say.  I promised Lee I wouldn't go *too* crazy...actually I kinda want to just spend a few hours wandering around Target just for funsies whether I buy anything or not, because I miss Target.  And of course by the time I get back here, I'm *really* gonna need to hit the gym.  Helloooooo Sonic and Panera Bread and my favorite Italian restaurant and real Tex-Mex!!!

Yeah, kinda thrilled here.  But I'll miss my sweetie pie and my little fur-babies.

Keep calm and shop on!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Carry On (hostess set)
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Taken with Teal (sadly retired), Versamark
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Taken with Teal, DSP Stacks in Subtles and Regals
Accessories:  Subtles brads, white EP

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Yay for you! Wish your parental units lived in MA!

Amber Hight said...

Woohoo! Have fun with your family! I totally get your excitement about Target, I will never forget our trip to WA, we went to Target about 5 times in the space of a week, haha! Super cut card, the colors are bomb!

Tanya said...

Very fun card! Enjoy your trip! :)