Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Amazing You

Howdy folks!  Finally got my card done for today :)  I think I need to quit procrastinating!  Or, y'know, quit doing the dishes or something, 'cause that sucks up a lot of time...or maybe it only seems like it sucks up a lot of time because I procrastinate about doing the dishes too.  Hmm.


I combined today's SCS color challenge with the current sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch for a very CAS card.  The Crushed Curry images (whadya call those anyway?) are popped up on Dimensionals and I put rhinestones in the centers for a little bling.  A bit of patterned paper and a sentiment, and this card was finished in record time.  Why did I choose that "amazing you" sentiment?  No idea, I just liked it :)

Here's the sketch:


Lookit that, I actually did pretty much exactly the same as the sketch.  Yay me.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a lovely day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello, Lovely; Express Yourself
Ink:  Crushed Curry
Paper:  Whisper White, Eastern Elegance DSP
Accessories:  rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the combo of colors and patterns on this card. Lovely interpretation of the sketch!