Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tropical Hello

So I'm loving Stippled Blossoms and I made another card with it this week.  Hope you don't get tired of it because I think it's gonna get a lot of lovin' in my stamp room :)  Now I'm just wondering why it took me so long to buy the stamp set.


I used some now-retired but still totally awesome Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP along with this fun summery color combo from Nacho Average Challenges:


Awesome, right?  And I used this sketch from Create with Connie and Mary:


As per usual, I tweaked the sketch just a teensy bit and I completely forgot to round the corners.  Oh well, too late now since I need to leave for the gym like, right now :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Four You (also brand new and scrumptious)
Ink:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP (now retired)
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Square Lattice EF, white taffeta

5 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous! I love these colors! And I am missing that dsp, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh so super SWEET!!! I love how the pink just pops on this and I'm with you on the Stippled Blossoms...such a delightful set! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Margaret Raburn said...

I too love the Stippled Blossoms.. so beautiful! I like how you used the Apothecary Accents for the background shape and the addition of the blossoms pulls it all together! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love the stippled flower--might have to get that one!! Thanks for joining us at the Nacho Challenge!

Anne Hayward said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.