Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Orange Flowers for Tanya!

New goodies in da houuuuuuuuse!  Yep, I got my first new catty order yesterday.  I am officially in love with the Venetian Romance and the Eastern Elegance DSP.  And I got some fun new stamps too!


Too Kind was one of the first new stamp sets to catch my eye--I just love the easy breezy beautiful style of it, and who doesn't need more flower stamps, am I right?  And remember when I did the Inspired by Nature Friday Flashback and I did the flowers in pink over and over?  Tanya commented that she always did orange, so today's Pumpkin Pie flowers are for Tanya! *waving madly* HI TANYA!

Oh, must add the Quatrefancy Specialty DSP to my list of paper I'm in love with.  And it's not just for mosaic cards either :)  At first the right side of the card felt a little too bare with the DSP and flowers both on the left, so I added the cut-out sketchy bug from Best of Butterflies on the right to help balance it out.  Today's superfun sketch is from Retro Sketches:


I simplified it ever-so-slightly by doing a plain mat and leaving off the little embellishments at the top left.

Also making me happy today?  I finally reorganized my punches and ribbon for the new catalog.  All my current punches and ribbon are separated from the retired stuff, which doesn't mean I don't use the retired stuff--it just means I know for sure what's current ;)  Organization makes me happy!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Too Kind, Best of Butterflies
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Quatrefancy DSP
Accessories:  white EP, Island Indigo baker's twine, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

hahahaha....wow, you made my day. :) We'd be friends irl if we ever met. :)