Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CreativeCrew: Color Blocking!

Hello hello hello!  Hope you're having a great day today.  I'm back with another CreativeCrew project for June.


I bet you get a bunch of photo cards from friends and family at Christmas, right?  I didn't want those pictures to get lost in a box somewhere, so I decided to put them on a scrapbook layout.  Really, I have enough to do probably two more layouts--why do those photo cards have to be so HUGE?!  This isn't the first time I've done one of these types of layouts though, check out this one from Christmas 2008.  Now I just need to find all my photo cards for all the other years too :D

Thanks to June's CreativeCrew challenges, my scrapbook page tally is now at 12 out of a goal of 100 pages (I'm not counting baby books).  o_O  At least I made some progress!

Thanks for stopping by!  Now you can go check out the CreativeCrew gallery for more goodness :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Numbers, Snow Swirled
Ink:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP (now retired)
Accessories:  a ruler to keep all those margins even!

P.S.  Yes, if you look at that baby card in the upper left, I have friends who gave their son the middle name Leonidas.  Because they are awesome like that.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

brilliant idea! the layout looks great!