Monday, December 30, 2013

Favorites Showcase 2013, Part 2

2013 is almost over, so here we are with the second half of the 2013 favorites showcase.  Let's go!


Here's one of my picks for July, I love this card.  Always good to have some masculine cards on hand.


My second July pick; July is when I really started to get back into scrapbooking and had loads of fun with it.  I can't wait to dive back in once my exam is over on January 13th!


Here's another scrappy pick for August, from when hubs' truck got squished almost 10 years ago.  It wasn't fun at the time, but I get a kick out of looking at this layout now.  The title makes me giggle every time.


My choice for September was this awesome leafy card, I love those colors together!


Another scrappy layout for October with lots of blues for my mama!


Another great color combo for November's card, love the aquas and purple together.


And we'll finish it up with my favorite December card, this Wedgwood-inspired poinsettia creation.  Once again, I've linked up the original posts for each card or scrapbook layout if you want to see more.  Tomorrow is Nacho Average Challenges day and then we're in to 2014!  Seems like I just got used to writing 2013...

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Of course I LOVE the patriotic card. I just bought some stars and stripes fabric at Joann's yesterday, too! Adam gave me a "Proud Air Force Mom" keychain for Christmas. LOVE IT! I do really like that Christmas card with the mottled blue poinsettia. Just greatness! Love the colors. Hope you are having a great day! Love you.