Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I Love the Nachos!

Merry Christmas!  "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" just started playing on my iPod : )  I only started listening to Christmas music last week.

Soooo are you ready for a new Nacho Average Challenges sketch?  Ready or not, here it comes!


And since I'm Christmas-ed out (at least as far as cards are concerned), here's my Valentine:


I kept this card pretty CAS, partially because it kinda seemed to work for this sketch and partially because I just started studying for a massive comprehensive exam I have to take in three weeks to finish my master's degree.  So until then, my craft room time will be limited to sporadic short bursts!

Go see the beautiful creations from the other Nacho DT members and then give the sketch a whirl, can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Love
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Quatrefancy & Strawberry Slush DSP, retired Pear Pizzazz DSP
Accessories:  Full Heart Punch, Dimensionals (only on the bottom heart)

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Got to catch up on my comments! I'm not quite ready to be done with Christmas although I've seen trees laying at the curb near several neighbors' homes already. That's just TOO SOON. LOVE the Valetines, but I love hearts anyway. Cute designs!