Monday, December 16, 2013

Hedgehog Snowman...Snowhog?

So, one of my friends lurves hedgehogs and her birthday is in December, so I whipped up this quick little card for her:


So what do you call that, is it a hedgehog snowman or is it a snowhog?  Snow hedgehog?  Maybe I'm over-thinking this.  It's cute, whatever it is, and I think my friend will like it.  She occasionally gets real live hedgehogs in her garden, but we never see any at my house.  Maybe my dogs scare them away, 'cause I'm closer to fields and stuff than she is, but whatever.  That heart patterned paper was a surprise find from a little 6x6 stack of DSP from several Sale-a-Brations ago.  Yay for using up more patterned paper!  Because I keep buying new stuff like a total crazy person.  I should never ever ever look at the clearance rack (but I'm so excited I got to get more Orchard Harvest DSP last week!).

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Snow, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Warmth & Wonder
Ink:  Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Baked Brown Sugar, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Whisper White Craft
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor 6x6 DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Deco Labels & Circle Framelits, Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Awww, that is SOOOOO cute! I really like the hearts, too. You can make seasonal birthday cards -- you don't usually find those on the racks at the card shops. It's a super cute idea!