Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Flashback: Tags Til Christmas

Happy Friday, peeps!  It's time for this week's Friday Flashback, and this time around it's a pretty short one.  We're taking a look at Tags Til Christmas...well, one stamp from that set anyway :)

Also features More Merry Messages

That's my single solitary card using this set.  And I didn't look through my photos to see what I'd done before I made today's new card, so I used the ornament stamp again and even did it the same color!


Well, what can you do.  I do like the CAS feel of this card though, I like it better than I expected to.  I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the current Pals Paper Arts color challenge:



DANGIT I just realized I did Crumb Cake instead of Baked Brown Sugar!  It's close enough I hope?  I added a smidge of Early Espresso for the sentiment, too but it's all still food colors.  And now I'm kinda hungry.

Hubs and the pups are all currently napping on the floor in my craft room, which presents a bit of an obstacle course when I'm trying to get to certain stamps and cardstock.  But hey, at least we're all hanging out together.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Tags Til Christmas, Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Ornament punch, Pearls, Dimensionals

7 comments:

CCsMom said...

That first card is very elegant-looking. I cannot believe how much that piece of gold glittery stuff shines. Then this 2nd card is more casual, but I like it, too!

So glad I have my Christmas letter written. I'll have to make sure you are sent on of the first ones so you can see what everyone else will get. You KNOW you guys always play a BIG PART in our holiday letters, of course!

Love you!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great take on the FMS sketch! Also, I LOVE all that glittering goodness in the first one! Hazel x

Jen Brum said...

Great card Christy! I love ornaments! The cherry cobbler looks great against that kraft! Love the pearls! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Patti MacLeith said...

Lovely cards, Christy. Thank you for joining the Pals this week. Please play again soon!

Michelle Gleeson said...

A great CAS card. The perfect design for creating a large quality of cards. Thanks for playing with the Pals.

Sandie Conner said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week.

Tanya said...

Well, it's lovely, stick with what works! haha... I like the pearls and how you used the sketch!