Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Hanukkah

Morning!  I thought I'd take a break from Christmas cards to share a quick and simple Hanukkah card I made for a friend of mine.


I wasn't lying when I said quick and simple :)  Still, I thought the menorah image was fancy enough that just a simple background of snowflakes worked just fine.  And at this time of year, quick and simple is the name of the game.

Gotta get back to wrapping presents.  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jewish Celebrations
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Pacific Point
Paper:  Pacific Point, Shimmery White, All Is Calm DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I really like the Pacific Point with the All is Calm DP! And that pattern is possibly my favorite one! :)

CCsMom said...

I have to catch up with my commenting. LOVE this card -- the colors and the subtle background of snowflakes is STUNNING. Great job!