Sunday, September 9, 2018

City Walls Bike Ride, Part 1

China Sunday again already!  Finally got the mouse recharged and the hubs is supervising bath time for the kiddo so I can write this :)


Our first activity in Xi'an was an eight-mile ride around the city walls on a bicycle built for two (pictures here).  Like LA, Xi'an is set in a bit of a hollow so air pollution tends to be an issue there; you can see all the haze some of the pictures.  Also if you look closely, you'll see that my seat on the bicycle was set way too low (I didn't realize how low at the time) so the day after we did this my knees were absolutely not happy with me.


Today's color palette includes Groovy Guava, which was a long-ago In Color, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  We took a lot of pictures during the bike ride so I'll share more scrapbook pages from this next week.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Circle Circus
Ink:  Night of Navy, Certainly Celery
Paper:  Groovy Guava, Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom DSP
Accessories:  circle punches

No comments: