Monday, September 10, 2018

Home Base

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm still trucking away at older photos.  Well, going back and forth between baby Ryan 2017 pictures and baby Sadie 2006 pictures, but every once in a while I throw something else into the mix and here's my layout for the house we lived at the first time we were in North Carolina!


The title is me being punny because we lived in a house on base (the hubs rolled his eyes at me, he just doesn't appreciate puns).  These pictures are from way back when we used cameras that had FILM!  And we've moved around a lot in the last almost 15 years, so I've saved at least one address label from each place we've lived and I think I've got pictures of moving in to most of the houses.  Those pics get more interesting as time goes on because it's harder to remember what each house looked like.  The one in these pictures got torn down right after we moved out so at least no one else was subjected to those ugly yellow cabinets after us.


And all of the colors on this layout are now retired except for white.  Say hi to Blue Bayou (I've been reaching for this several times lately), Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Chocolate Chip.  And Whisper White, which I think it's safe to say will never retire because he's a workaholic.

Hope your week is off to a good start, y'all.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Headline Alphabet, Good Neighbors
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White, Soft Sky DSP
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits

No comments: