Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Shiny Happy People

Hey y'all!  How's your day going today?  We've got a busy day ahead with a lot of cooking and baking to do for a get-together I'm going to this evening, so I'd better eat my Wheaties.

In the meantime, here's a card for today:


I loved Making Christmas Bright as soon as I saw it, and yet somehow this is its maiden stampy voyage, explain that one.  But I couldn't stay away from the What Will You Stamp? challenge to use this set!


There's a matching light bulb punch that I haven't used yet, so I'll have to keep this stamp set out on my stamping table for a bit.

I also used the latest CAS(E) this Sketch:


And the Paper Players color combination:


My extra color of choice was Crushed Curry.  I looooooooooooove Shaded Spruce and I need to use it more.  I also used some other patterns from that Under the Mistletoe pack on a scrapbook layout I'm nearly finished with...maybe that will make an appearance soon for Scrappy Monday.

Anyway, got lots to do so I'd better go get started.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Making Spirits Bright
Ink:  Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Thick Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories:  Wink of Stella

3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Christy...what a lovely clean card! The sentiment and lights are just perfect together. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players for our last challenge of 2018... we look forward to seeing you next year!

Jan Clothier said...

Lovely layout, Christie. It lets that paper shine. Shaded Spruce... in theory I like it but somehow it never seems to get picked for actual use! But this challenge got me using it and it's great. Thanks for joining in with us at The Paper Players.

WWYS Blog said...

What a sweet little card Christy! Thank you so much for joining us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!