Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Day 2014

Scrappy Monday y'all!  Today's layout is the companion to the one I shared last Monday.


I used the same pack of patterned paper, and the same colors, but put them in different places.  I did thick bands of patterned paper on this one to make it stylistically similar to the Christmas Eve layout.


And I cut out more retro reindeer for page accents :)  Same treatment for the title as last time, too.


Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White, and Very Vanilla make up the color palette.  I used three different patterns from the Home for Christmas DSP on this, four if you count the reindeer.  This layout came together pretty fast, I like that.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Metro Type Alphabet, Joyful Christmas
Ink:  Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Home for Christmas DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the paper, LOVE the retro feel because that's what I think of when it comes to Christmas. Beautiful. I'm remembering Mimi's aluminum tree with the color wheel light whirring at the base of it. So cool. Merry Christmas!!! I'm in the spirit and getting ready to start my Christmas cards!