Friday, July 14, 2023

Let's Taco 'Bout It

Hey hey, happy Friday!  This is the first blog post I've actually written from our new house in Texas; we moved in two weeks ago.  We won't have all our stuff until probably close to the end of the month, but for now we have air mattresses, a couple of folding chairs, and the Internet, so it's enough to be doing with.

And Ryan officially made the first card in my new craft room, take a look:


He wanted to make a card for his dad, and since he didn't see any ducks in the stamps I have with me (I only brought the current sets, plus a bit of cardstock and a small collection of tools) he chose to go with tacos.  He helped with the die-cutting and did all the stamping and coloring and adhering himself.  I have no idea what could possibly be a BLUE taco filling, but he insisted.  And he put Wink of Stella on everything.


And there he is, hard at work!  For now, the work surface is limited to the windowsill, but we'll have the rest of our stuff soon enough.  Wonder how long it will take me to unpack everything all by my onesies?!  Ryan *says* he wants to help, but he gets bored pretty quickly.  I think he might be going to Camp Grandparents while I'm unpacking...

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taco Fiesta, Country Bouquet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Azure Afternoon, Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight & Azure Afternoon
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Yay! Go Ryan - I love the sparkly blue taco filling - it would make a unicorn very happy and I'm sure will be loved by Dad too! So glad you arrived safely.

Tanya said...

Cute! And welcome to your new place!