Tuesday, July 4, 2023

SUO Challenges: Hip to Be Square

Happy Independence Day to everyone in the US and let's celebrate with a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


Our theme this time is Hip to Be Square!  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  In the meantime, here's what I made:


Lots of squares : )  I love that the Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack has lots of bold, bright patterns but there are also some soft and pretty ones like what I used for today's card.  Bubble Bath and Fresh Freesia are perfect for a friendly Valentine, right?  When I made this card, I wasn't tracking that the challenge would go live on July 4 or else I would have gone for something more patriotic, but this is what I got.

Hope you'll join us on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Country Bouquet
Ink:  Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia
Paper:  Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Country Bouquet punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Christie this is beautiful! I love the pink and freesia combo! Quick query - is there a problem with the SUOC site? I haven't been able to reach it for over a week (I am currently on vacation in Spain, but that doesn't seem to be causing me any issues elsewhere - just thought I'd give you and the team a heads up).