Monday, July 3, 2023

Tennessee, Part 4: Ober Gatlinburg

Scrappy Monday again already, y'all!  We're still in the Tennessee layouts but this one is a little less green than the last one : )


This whole area is super touristy but we had fun there anyway.  We walked along the main drag and did some shopping in Gatlinburg (which is where I found this book and I love reading it to Ryan as often as he'll let me), and then went on up to Ober Gatlinburg to go on rides and spend too much money on food.  It ain't Disneyland, but it was still fun for all of us.


Today's color palette:  Watermelon Wonder, Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, and white.  Let me tell you, I had a lot of fun using Watermelon Wonder on this layout : )  It was an In Color years ago and it makes me happy to bring retired colors out to play again on my scrapbook pages.  I thought it lent an air of playfulness to this layout.

Cheers, y'all!  I think I might need to go buy myself a watermelon, even if Ryan won't help me eat it.  Picky weirdo.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Pure & Simple Alphabet Upper, Eclectic Expressions
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Pretty Peacock, Cherry Cobbler, Thick Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: