Tuesday, July 18, 2023

SUO Challenges: Pick Your Favorite

It's already that time again--a new challenge is going live from SUO Challenges!


And we have a question for you:  what's your favorite color combination?  We wanna see!  Make a card with your favorite combo and post it on the SUO Challenges blog.  I must admit I find this challenge a bit problematic...I don't have a single favorite color combo, I'm pretty much a fan of all things bright and beautiful.  So I used the Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack : )


I also piled on the Deckled Rectangles, I CASEd the layout from a card in last year's annual catalog.  I've been having fun pairing Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst with a few other colors, like Azure Afternoon or Blueberry Bushel...this time the third color is Pretty Peacock.  And all of those colors are in the Bright & Beautiful DSP so that works for me!  I pulled out some long-retired glitter enamel dots because they're Berry Burst and why not use up some of the stuff I already have.  (I did order a couple of packs of new embellishments but I didn't have them in hand when I made my card.)

We hope you'll share your favorite color combo with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!  And also, happy birthday today to my dad and my uncle (twins).  Have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taco Fiesta, Biggest Wish
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty Peacock, Berry Burst, Stampin' Blends in Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty Peacock, Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, retired glitter enamel dots

No comments: