Thursday, September 5, 2013

Baby Makes Three

Howdy, peeps!  I've got a cute little baby card to share today.


This has already been sent off in the mail to our friends who are expecting their first little one.  I really intended for this card to be much more gender-neutral but somehow it ended up being very BOY...but it seems like most everyone I know is having boys right now so maybe I'm psychic?

Have a great day!!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Baby Tees, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Sweet Shoppe Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Marina Mist buttons (old style, retired), linen thread, Marina Mist ribbon from the Occasions catalog (retired)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

awwww!!! That's fabulous! I love the heart print DP!